They have sold the people out.
Taxpayers pay the extortion/divorce bill – banks and corporations reap the profits – UK Sovereignty and democracy sold down the river to EU Dictators. This is treachery.
Now we know what May meant by “Brexit means Brexit”
Brexit in name only and betrayal.
It is becoming increasingly obvious the Conservative Brexit Plan was to get out in front of the Leave movement with the likes of Boris Johnson and the ‘take back control’ crew then mislead it back into the Dictatorial EU fold with Hammond and May in the vanguard.
Like many who supported UKIP in the past I cannot see any future for the Party without the radical, campaigning Farage at its helm. Farage made the terrible mistake of agreeing to resign the leadership at the behest of the then party chairman Steve Crowther and his poor thinking immediately after the referendum. It was too soon and led to the tragic and now terminal decline of the party.
We tried to warn the country, young and old, that our nations sovereignty, freedom and democracy were at stake. We nearly succeeded but the actions of Farage, May, Hammond and Johnson have compounded the treachery of McMillan, Heath, Wilson, Major, Blair, Brown and Cameron.
The next generation will it seems have to sacrifice on a terrible scale in the not too distant future, to learn the hard lessons of the past, and to regain the freedoms so easily spirited away by traitors to foreign powers over generations without the consent of the British People.
The descent into Treason
- Wed 14th Feb 2018: Farage knows what’s coming : ‘People will be mad!’ Farage warns of ‘CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS’ if MPs try to thwart Brexit
- Mon 12 Feb 2018: Why Britain is Heading for Customs Union Plus Plus Plus – See Tue 12th Dec 2017 below for brief description of the betrayal this article talks about:
- Sun 11th Feb 2018: Revealed: EU27 ENRAGED by Michel Barnier’s ‘AGGRESSIVE’ negotiations with UK over Brexit
- Fri 9th Feb 2018: Does recognition of EU arrogance mean it will be confronted?: ‘Not in good faith!’ Davis TEARS INTO EU for ‘discourteous’ plans to punish UK for Brexit
- Fri 9th Feb 2018: Foreign Globalist Soros wants to derail Brexit: ‘That’s the investigation we need!’ Farage calls for formal inquiry into billionaire Soros
- Sun 4th Feb 2018: Leave Means Leave: “A Very Worrying Week” For Democracy
- Sat 3rd Feb 2018: Betrayal of Democracy by UK civil service Remainers gathers pace: BREXIT CLIMBDOWN: May’s officials in shock plan to keep UK INSIDE customs union
- Tue 30th Jan 2018: ‘GIVE UP!’ Shock as Liam Fox says ‘LET REMAINERS like Hammond WIN’ Brexit fight
- Mon 29th Jan 2018: Some recognise May and Hammond’s treachery: Theresa May leadership under THREAT: MPs round on PM in BATTLE to save FULL BREXIT
- Wed 24th Jan 2018: Outrage – Davis admits May Government plotting UK’s surrender to EU vassal status: ‘We are a vassal state!’ Rees-Mogg SAVAGES Davis with Britain set to be TRAPPED in EU
- Tue 16th Jan 2018: EU-phile Hammond batting for EU. Why is he British Chancellor?: Philip Hammond issues SHOCK claim UK will KEEP ‘European-style’ economy after Brexit
- Mon 15 Jan 2018: The Commission’s objective Is punishment – They don’t know who we are: EU threat: Switzerland ‘told NOT to make deal with Brexit Britain’ in plot to punish UK
- Mon 08 Jan 2018:
- Fri 05 Jan 2018: Disgusting Blair Arrogance and Elitism: Tony Blair reveals desperate ‘elitist’ plot to STOP Brexit with SECOND referendum
- Thu 28th Dec 2017: Brexit betrayal? David Davis ‘SIDELINED in EU talks as Prime Minister’s aide takes charge’
- Wed 27th Dec 2017: ‘EU is DEEPLY immoral!’ Economist says Brussels regulations impact the POOR the most
- Sat 16th Dec 2017: Chancellor Hammond signals UK plans to kowtow to Brussels over Brexit transition
- Fri 15th Dec 2017: EU Summit: Ireland and France set to dictate future of Britain
- Fri 15th Dec 2017: ‘Stabbed in the back’ FURIOUS BBC audience member attacks Labour betrayal of working class
- Wed 13th Dec 2017:Traitors determined to defy and defeat the British peoples will: BREXIT BETRAYAL: May loses key EU vote as Tory MPs defy Prime Minister in Remainer plot
- Tue 12th Dec 2017: The Fix Is In: Clause 49 Keeps UK in EU
“Clause 49 states that there will be regulatory alignment across the whole of the UK economy for an unspecified period. This would mean that Britain would be unable to adjust its laws and negotiate trade deals with the rest of the world, which are important economic benefits of Brexit. Albeit this is related to the Irish question, it could easily be a Trojan horse for a neverendum and would result in the UK having a deal worse than that of Norway. – Leave Means Leave
- Thu 07 Dec 2017: May has negotiated capitulation:
- Wed 06 Dec 2017: May had to know this was a stitch up from the start. Who the hell are they working for?: David Davis accused of ‘total dereliction of duty’ after he reveals Brexit impact assessments ‘don’t exist’
- Wed 06 Dec 2017: EU blasts Britain will be ‘PROTECTORATE’ of Brussels under May’s Brexit alignment plan
- Wed 06 Dec 2017: Boris Johnson leads Cabinet rebellion against FEARS Theresa May wants a ‘soft Brexit’
- Tue 05 Dec 2017: EU to RIP UK APART: Brussels will PRY Northern Ireland from UK, warns DAN HANNAN
- Mon 04 Dec 2017: Brexit talks deadline: Britain ‘concedes’ on Irish border-live
- Sun 03 Dec 2017: Social mobility team WALKS OUT on Theresa May after she ‘BETRAYS Brexit voters’
- Fri 01 Dec 2017: Brexit betrayal: EU says UK will pay BILLIONS as May buckles to divorce bill pressure
- Wed 29 Nov 2017: This £40bn government sellout to the EU will unite the British people in disgust
- Sat 25 Nov 2017: Brexit Fury : BREXIT EXTORTION FURY: Leaked papers reveal transitional deal CONDITIONAL on accepting NEW EU rules
- Thu 23 Nov 2017: Confirmation Heath’s Government were Traitors: We were lied to! Secret document FCO 30/1048 kept truth about EU from British for 30 years
- Tue 21 Nov 2017: UK Sovereignty ‘Negotiable’: New Brexit row looms as immigration minister says European court jurisdiction ‘part of negotiations’
- Tue 21 Nov 2017: May and Hammond seek to subvert democracy: Theresa May warned she faces massive rebellion if £36 billion divorce bill goes through.
- Sat 18th Nov 2017: Davis Davis COULD QUIT as Brexit Secretary after ‘being frozen out of negotiations’
- Fri 17th Nov 2017: Theresa May bows to ‘mutineers’ on Brexit date
- Thu 16th Nov 2017: Germany expects David Davis to offer ‘UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER’ to EU Brexit demands
- Sat 11th Nov 2017: Express: ‘There is ANGER’ Veterans furious as UK could join EU Army AFTER Brexit Sign the petition-> against handing over the British Army to the Franco-German Axis Powers
- Fri 10th Nov 2017: Guardian: ‘Get Brexit deal fast, business leaders to tell Theresa May’ Perfectly illustrates EU corporatists, which no UK citizen ever voted for, seeking power and influence over UK government
- Thu 9th Nov 2017: ‘EU wants Britain TRAPPED!’ May told to review Brexit deal as bloc wants MORE RULE over UK