Its Time To Walk Away From A Bad “Deal”
- Current Impasse should surprise no-one
- British law should be sovereign in Britain. For Davis to even consider Barnier’s demand for ECJ primacy over Westminster, in any case, should be dismissed out of hand. Its an outrage.
- Building delay and obfuscation into negotiations is the whole point of the EU position. It is a classic EU tactic based on the principle if you cannot get what you want now some pliant idiots will come along later, years later, and can be corrupted into giving in. Hence the Blair, Cable, Soros, Branson, Corporatist(Hammond) and Banker Carney’s Remain position
- The anti-democratic nature of the EU makes Juncker and the EU ‘team’ unsackable, ideologically driven and arrogant.
- Sadly Prime Minister May and her carefully selected Remain clique in cabinet are too close to the EU elite. They need to obtain an objective detachment from the EU’s institutions. That is being kind. You could be unkind and say she and Hammond are working for the EU and not the British people and they seek delay and obfuscation too on behalf of big business.
- Many believe British sovereignty has been kidnapped by pre-meditated EU deceit and that May and her cabinet have the mentality of a kidnap victim assuming sympathy and alignment with its captors. A well understood kidnapping syndrome
- The EU Commission is a proxy for Franco-German policy making and overlordship over EU states