Diane Abbott’s replacement by Lyn Brown as shadow Home Secretary a day before the general election provides ample evidence that Labour under Jeremy Corbyn are unelectable and the Conservatives were right to call the election to settle matters before the most crucial period in British history for generations.
For the time being the Conservatives are the only party fit to govern and should be elected, however, the abject decline of talent available to Labour to put up as leaders should be a cause of worry for us all. The Labour party has moved toward the Marxist left reflecting an underlying and disturbing polarisation of society, it has become detached from traditional Labour voters who in many respects and policies are no longer represented and who recognise the danger of a Labour Party victory.
Ed – Previously Posted on July 16, 2014 by uxadmin after Hague stepped down as Foreign Secretary. In the light of the Manchester atrocity and Libyan connection its re-publication is wholly appropriate.
If anything brings home the utter stupidity of Hague’s wars of regime change it is this. The rebels he ‘Liberated’ bombing an airport and destroying a good portion of the aircraft inside. It is a disastrous and barbaric event, one of many created by Hague’s consistently disastrous leadership of Britain’s foreign policy.
A brief review of his ‘achievements’ includes the bombing of Libya and the subsequent dispersal of ‘liberated’ arms into the hands of the very people we sent our troops to fight in Afghanistan.
Simple demographics mean we need to find a way to pay for our growing elderly populations care, but how? Conservative “dementia tax” is not the answer. Young and old move forward into the future together as one, therefore we should look after eachother as individuals and collectively as society renews itself from generation to generation.
So what do we do? We should not be putting our pensioners, or long term ill, out on the ice to be eaten by polar bears Eskimo style when they are no longer contributing and need long term care. They participated in and gave to society during their lives and deserve both respect and help from the rest when mother nature takes its toll.
Juncker, Verhofstadt, Barnier and the EU political class are in a very difficult position. Europeans young and old are actually paying close attention to what EUrocrats say and do in their name.
The sheer arrogance of their unsubstantiated, unenforceable claim for a £92 Billion EU exit fee has made Mr and Mrs UK determined to face them down through the ballot box.
Even our own Remainers recognise that the democratic chain of accountability has been broken. Juncker and the commission are literally out of control. Juncker travels around EU states insulting us, making false and inflammatory statements for the European media’s benefit secure in the knowledge he cannot be sacked for his incompetence and bad behaviour.
The reprehensible post Brexit referendum leadership spectacle, with Farage leaving just days after winning, followed by a lamentable string of squalid punch ups, departures and general misbehaviour turned many former UKIP members and supporters against them.
UKIP are not fit to govern but their policies are still a valid option to many in a vibrant democracy. Their local councillors did a good job, they are good people but they have been let down by leadership which finds it difficult to organise at national and county level.
A rump of soon to be dismissed UKIP MEP’s roaming the halls of Brussels and Strasbourg are all that remains. I hope Paul Nuttall has the grace and courage to stay on until he finds a successor for his position. Hopefully this will be done in a statesmanlike manner without too much backstabbing. A radical party of protest is still needed in Britain.
Nigel Farage should think very carefully about the damage his premature resignation caused and from a managerial perspective creating a party which cannot function without him.
Telegraph: ‘Ukip 0’: Paul Nuttall’s party faces local elections wipeout after losing every seat it held
Read full story: HERE
The EUrocrat financial mismanagement team in Berlin, Brussels, Paris and Frankfurt need every penny/cent they can lay their hands on and/or the ECB can print.
Colossal debts and unemployment are threatening to upset the EUrocrats’ modus operandi. Honed and crafted over generations its simplicity is its genius, the Brussels bad boys and girls end up kicking every intractable financial problem in the present as far as possible into the future. For good measure the EUrocrats hope they can do it with new fantasy loans, coupled with a schedule of unrealistic fantasy repayments and when the merde frappe le fan the nutjobs that put the deal together will be long gone, the principle will never be repaid, then Les fruitcakes Bruxelles head for a five star lunch at the EU taxpayers’ expense; telling each other how brilliant they are.
||Public Debt % GDP
||Unemployment U25 %
Source Debtclocks.eu See below for full EU table
Source Transparency International Corruption Perception Index 2016
CORRECTION: Greek unemployment at 23.5% not 18.5% as originaly quoted
Arrogant bullying, threats and fearmongering are the ruling EU elite’s tools of choice to achieve their utopian “ever closer union”. The British independence movement against this bunch of unelected jumped up dictators in Brussels was never more clearly justified than it is today.
The underhand, disingenuous, scheming and back handed negotiating tactics demonstrate the nest of vipers two generations of servile British governments have betrayed this country into. It doesn’t matter a jot if you are Conservative, Labour, UKIP, Lib-dem, young or old this EU lot are trying to strong arm Britain, to take our jobs, our financial and manufacturing industry, our laws and our democracy then over time bring us to submission and ruin as they have done Greece.
We are not playing their game.
We must stand up to these dictatorial bullies. To do this we must get behind Theresa May and the UK Government and stop the splits that Blair, Mandelson, Branson, Soros and Juncker want to create and exploit in us to enslave us in their anti-democratic globalist web.
Express: I’ll stand up for Britain! May’s fury at Brussels’ DIRTY TRICKS amid leaked Brexit talks
Telegraph: Revealed: How EU has been secretly plotting to block Theresa May over EU migrants for weeks
It was painfully obvious that the misalignment between a majority of Remainers in Parliament and the peoples’ majority referendum vote to Leave the EU had to be resolved. May took time to find out what consequences would follow our departure from the EU.
Despite EUrocrat statements of everlasting peace, harmony and love between a democratic, sovereign UK and the increasingly anti-democratic Brussels dictators there is an undercurrent of unrelenting resentment and desire to inflict economic hardship on the UK economy.
When Donald Tusk presented the EU’s outline Brexit negotiating position it only added more weight to the post The Stars Align For A Snap General Election.
Just a few of the EU threats issued are that the UK should:
- not make bilateral treaties trade or otherwise with other EU members
- not make trade ageeements outside the EU Bloc
- pay £50 billion divorce settlement demand without consultation or as it turns out any legal basis
- Comply with all EU regulation post Brexit
- Comply with the four freedoms if we want to keep access to the shrinking, over-regulated and dysfunctional single market
It has become so obvious the EU line that ‘we do not want to punish Britain’ is not true, they want to dictate terms to us. They want to corral the UK in a delusional fantasy while Juncker, Tusk and Merkel carve slices off our economy and reduce us to begging to go back in to the EU. Well Mr Tusk that is not going to happen.
It’s not complicated
- There is a misalignment between the will of the majority of the UK’s people to leave the EU, and the actions of a few of its Westminster Parliament MPs who are acting against them.
- The election of Jeremy Corbyn as Labour leader indicates the Labour Party has taken a Quixotic turn to the far left, tilting at ideological windmills with no hope of becoming the next government. They should more properly be called London Labour.
- London Labour have failed the UK’s middle and working classes by amongst other things: sowing the seeds of the NHS’s destruction through ruinous policies such as Blair’s private finance initiatives and following a secret policy of unsustainable mass immigration resulting in many former Labour voters turning against them.
- The rise of Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP after the first Scottish referendum came from a combination of: Scottish Labour voter’s disconnect with the London Labour party; the delusional but highly emotive SNP message of glorious independence based on oil revenues; the SNP’s magical ability to retain industry and business then attract more – even while major financial institutions were planning to move south if the Scots had said yes to Independence.
- The SNP’s reckless independence drive, careless of the economic and social consequences has opened the eyes of all UK residents, Scots included, to their grasping fringe politics.
- The Conservatives have been taking flak from some of their own MPs who have formed a cross-party alliance of anti-democratic Remainers against the Government with Lib-Dems, SNP and Labour rebels. It would be a good opportunity for May to de-select all Conservative Remainers and allow the electorate to do the same to the Remainer MPs in other parties.
Solution: Snap General Election
It has become clear to English, Welsh, Scots and many Northern Irish that just about the only UK party fit to govern the UK is the Conservative party. A snap election would return them to power with an increased majority more accurately reflecting the peoples’ will. To make the UK an independent, sovereign and democratic state once more.
Read also (Recommended): Telegraph: Jeremy Corbyn campaign group Momentum accused of union plot to take control of and ‘destroy’ Labour Party