They have sold the people out.
Taxpayers pay the extortion/divorce bill – banks and corporations reap the profits – UK Sovereignty and democracy sold down the river to EU Dictators. This is treachery.
Now we know what May meant by “Brexit means Brexit”
Brexit in name only and betrayal.
It is becoming increasingly obvious the Conservative Brexit Plan was to get out in front of the Leave movement with the likes of Boris Johnson and the ‘take back control’ crew then mislead it back into the Dictatorial EU fold with Hammond and May in the vanguard.
Like many who supported UKIP in the past I cannot see any future for the Party without the radical, campaigning Farage at its helm. Farage made the terrible mistake of agreeing to resign the leadership at the behest of the then party chairman Steve Crowther and his poor thinking immediately after the referendum. It was too soon and led to the tragic and now terminal decline of the party.
We tried to warn the country, young and old, that our nations sovereignty, freedom and democracy were at stake. We nearly succeeded but the actions of Farage, May, Hammond and Johnson have compounded the treachery of McMillan, Heath, Wilson, Major, Blair, Brown and Cameron.
The next generation will it seems have to sacrifice on a terrible scale in the not too distant future, to learn the hard lessons of the past, and to regain the freedoms so easily spirited away by traitors to foreign powers over generations without the consent of the British People.
The descent into Treason
- Wed 12th Dec 2017: The Fix Is In: Clause 49 Keeps UK in EU
“Clause 49 states that there will be regulatory alignment across the whole of the UK economy for an unspecified period. This would mean that Britain would be unable to adjust its laws and negotiate trade deals with the rest of the world, which are important economic benefits of Brexit. Albeit this is related to the Irish question, it could easily be a Trojan horse for a neverendum and would result in the UK having a deal worse than that of Norway. – Leave Means Leave
- Thu 07 Dec 2017: May has negotiated capitulation:
- Wed 06 Dec 2017: May had to know this was a stitch up from the start. Who the hell are they working for?: David Davis accused of ‘total dereliction of duty’ after he reveals Brexit impact assessments ‘don’t exist’
- Wed 06 Dec 2017: EU blasts Britain will be ‘PROTECTORATE’ of Brussels under May’s Brexit alignment plan
- Wed 06 Dec 2017: Boris Johnson leads Cabinet rebellion against FEARS Theresa May wants a ‘soft Brexit’
- Tue 05 Dec 2017: EU to RIP UK APART: Brussels will PRY Northern Ireland from UK, warns DAN HANNAN
- Mon 04 Dec 2017: Brexit talks deadline: Britain ‘concedes’ on Irish border-live
- Sun 03 Dec 2017: Social mobility team WALKS OUT on Theresa May after she ‘BETRAYS Brexit voters’
- Fri 01 Dec 2017: Brexit betrayal: EU says UK will pay BILLIONS as May buckles to divorce bill pressure
- Wed 29 Nov 2017: This £40bn government sellout to the EU will unite the British people in disgust
- Sat 25 Nov 2017: Brexit Fury : BREXIT EXTORTION FURY: Leaked papers reveal transitional deal CONDITIONAL on accepting NEW EU rules
- Thu 23 Nov 2017: Confirmation Heath’s Government were Traitors: We were lied to! Secret document FCO 30/1048 kept truth about EU from British for 30 years
- Tue 21 Nov 2017: UK Sovereignty ‘Negotiable’: New Brexit row looms as immigration minister says European court jurisdiction ‘part of negotiations’
- Tue 21 Nov 2017: May and Hammond seek to subvert democracy: Theresa May warned she faces massive rebellion if £36 billion divorce bill goes through.
- Sat 18th Nov 2017: Davis Davis COULD QUIT as Brexit Secretary after ‘being frozen out of negotiations’
- Fri 17th Nov 2017: Theresa May bows to ‘mutineers’ on Brexit date
- Thu 16th Nov 2017: Germany expects David Davis to offer ‘UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER’ to EU Brexit demands
- Sat 11th Nov 2017: Express: ‘There is ANGER’ Veterans furious as UK could join EU Army AFTER Brexit Sign the petition-> against handing over the British Army to the Franco-German Axis Powers
- Fri 10th Nov 2017: Guardian: ‘Get Brexit deal fast, business leaders to tell Theresa May’ Perfectly illustrates EU corporatists, which no UK citizen ever voted for, seeking power and influence over UK government
- Thu 9th Nov 2017: ‘EU wants Britain TRAPPED!’ May told to review Brexit deal as bloc wants MORE RULE over UK