|The Democrats and Veterans Party
Hours: 8am – 8pm M-F, 9am – 2pm Sat
Postal address: 20 Merchant Croft
Please Join and spread the word
|The National Health Action Party
General enquiries: email@example.com
Press enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write: National Health Action Party
PO Box 802, Rotherham S60 9LU
NHA Party is as far as is known neutral on Brexit. Included here because it is tremendously important to show the peoples’ anger and disgust at the Conservative privatisation programme. Please Join and spread the word
Petition: Give the electorate a referendum on the abolition of the House of Lords
The House of Lords is a place of patronage where unelected and unaccountable individuals hold a disproportionate amount of influence and power which can be used to frustrate the elected representatives of the people
Parliament will consider this for a debate
Parliament considers all petitions that get more than 100,000 signatures for a debate
Waiting for 1 day for a debate date
Government will respond
Government responds to all petitions that get more than 10,000 signatures
Waiting for 6 days for a government response
Share this petition
May’s Disturbing Handover of British Army, Navy, Air Force, security service into an EU military union which no-one in the Establishment Is even prepared to discuss
After watching this video I hope you will understand the need to keep British defense and security services capable of independent and autonomous action. Contact your MP and demand action to prevent our armed forces and security services being handed over to the anti-democratic, unelected, Brussels Eurocrats. Click on the pic to watch the video.
By David Ellis, Strategic Defense Initiatives at Democrats and Veterans Meeting
Video: David Ellis on the Threat to our Military
Excellent, insightful speech from David Ellis of Strategic Defence Initiatives to Democrats and Veterans members and guests in Sheffield.
A huge thanks to John Lowcock for superb organisation of this valuable event.
Volunteer For Democrats and Veterans Party: HERE
- Scotland Yard admitted yesterday it had run out of detectives to investigate
- It came as six teenagers were knifed in just 90 minutes in the capital
- The force was forced to call in neighbouring City of London Police to help
Nothing illustrates the Conservative Government’s treachery and unpatriotic wrongheadedness over Brexit more succinctly than May’s government asking the French and Dutch to make Britain’s passports. The Conservatives have no shame, they have no national pride and they are a disgrace to the office they hold on our behalf.
Whoever and whatever Theresa May is she is not a Conservative as I understand the term. She has caved in on immigration, law, and trade it looks as though she is laying the foundations for a quick return to the EU after she and her party have been booted out at the next election.
I watched Theresa May, post capitulation, at the EU Summit being kissed and held by Jean-Claude Juncker as if she was a hero returning home. And for the EU indeed she and her ‘Brexit team’ are their heros. Theresa May and George Davis have publicly surrendered the country to national humiliation and disgrace.
Edward Heath and his government at least had enough sense of shame to keep his treachery secret when he took us in. May and her cabinet have no shame and have determined TO SUBORDINATE THE UK to the EU against the will of the people.
This has not been a negotiation this has been a choreographed capitulation.
They have sold the people out.
Taxpayers pay the extortion/divorce bill – EU banks and corporations reap the profits – UK Sovereignty and democracy sold down the river to EU Dictators. This is treachery.
Now we know what May meant by “Brexit means Brexit”
Brexit in name only and betrayal.
It is becoming increasingly obvious the Conservative Brexit Plan was to get out in front of the Leave movement with the likes of Boris Johnson and the ‘take back control’ crew then mislead it back into the Dictatorial EU fold with Hammond and May in the vanguard.
Like many who supported UKIP in the past I cannot see any future for the Party without the radical, campaigning Farage at its helm. Farage made the terrible mistake of agreeing to resign the leadership at the behest of the then party chairman Steve Crowther and his poor thinking immediately after the referendum. It was too soon and led to the tragic and now terminal decline of the party.
We tried to warn the country, young and old, that our nations sovereignty, freedom and democracy were at stake. We nearly succeeded but the actions of Farage, May, Hammond and Johnson have compounded the treachery of McMillan, Heath, Wilson, Major, Blair, Brown and Cameron.
The next generation will it seems have to sacrifice on a terrible scale in the not too distant future, to learn the hard lessons of the past, and to regain the freedoms so easily spirited away by traitors to foreign powers over generations without the consent of the British People.
The descent into Treason
- Tue 20th March 2018: UK and Northern Ireland betrayed. May, Hammond and Davis have achieved what Hitler and Napolean could not: Brexit transition: UK bows to pressure from Brussels in EU ‘WALKOVER’, legal expert claims
- Fri 16th March 2018: UK Civil Service Undermining Democracy
- Tue 13th March 2018: Leaving the anti-democratic EU ‘System’ is the only decent and honourable thing to do: Juncker facing DESPERATE battle to hold on to job after claims of corruption in office
- Wed 7th March 2018: All aboard May and Hammond’s Capitulation Express: EU chiefs LAUGH at Britain as Council REJECTS Theresa May’s Brexit vision
- Wed 28th Feb 2018: All the EU requires is total UK capitulation and it looks like May is going to deliver it:
- Tue 27th Feb 2018: Heath Government’s UK entry into EU was Treason: We were lied to! Secret document FCO 30/1048 kept truth about EU from British for 30 years
- Mon 26th Feb 2018: Corbyn’s ‘Labour’ party determined to make UK slaves to EU: Brexit BETRAYAL! Jeremy Corbyn and Labour plan to keep UK SHACKLED to EU customs union
- Fri 23rd Feb 2018: Labour poised to make ‘seismic’ Brexit U-turn: Senior figures say the party wants stay in an EU customs union
- Wed 21st Feb 2018: Accident or a deliberate Treasury/civil service ‘managed’ fraud?: Project Fear FLOP: Bungling civil servants put WRONG data into Brexit impact study
- Wed 14th Feb 2018: Farage knows what’s coming : ‘People will be mad!’ Farage warns of ‘CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS’ if MPs try to thwart Brexit
- Mon 12 Feb 2018: Why Britain is Heading for Customs Union Plus Plus Plus – See Tue 12th Dec 2017 below for brief description of the betrayal this article talks about:
- Sun 11th Feb 2018: Revealed: EU27 ENRAGED by Michel Barnier’s ‘AGGRESSIVE’ negotiations with UK over Brexit
- Fri 9th Feb 2018: Does recognition of EU arrogance mean it will be confronted?: ‘Not in good faith!’ Davis TEARS INTO EU for ‘discourteous’ plans to punish UK for Brexit
- Fri 9th Feb 2018: Foreign Globalist Soros wants to derail Brexit: ‘That’s the investigation we need!’ Farage calls for formal inquiry into billionaire Soros
- Sun 4th Feb 2018: Leave Means Leave: “A Very Worrying Week” For Democracy
- Sat 3rd Feb 2018: Betrayal of Democracy by UK civil service Remainers gathers pace: BREXIT CLIMBDOWN: May’s officials in shock plan to keep UK INSIDE customs union
- Tue 30th Jan 2018: ‘GIVE UP!’ Shock as Liam Fox says ‘LET REMAINERS like Hammond WIN’ Brexit fight
- Mon 29th Jan 2018: Some recognise May and Hammond’s treachery: Theresa May leadership under THREAT: MPs round on PM in BATTLE to save FULL BREXIT
- Wed 24th Jan 2018: Outrage – Davis admits May Government plotting UK’s surrender to EU vassal status: ‘We are a vassal state!’ Rees-Mogg SAVAGES Davis with Britain set to be TRAPPED in EU
- Tue 16th Jan 2018: EU-phile Hammond batting for EU. Why is he British Chancellor?: Philip Hammond issues SHOCK claim UK will KEEP ‘European-style’ economy after Brexit
- Mon 15 Jan 2018: The Commission’s objective Is punishment – They don’t know who we are: EU threat: Switzerland ‘told NOT to make deal with Brexit Britain’ in plot to punish UK
- Mon 08 Jan 2018:
- Fri 05 Jan 2018: Disgusting Blair Arrogance and Elitism: Tony Blair reveals desperate ‘elitist’ plot to STOP Brexit with SECOND referendum
- Thu 28th Dec 2017: Brexit betrayal? David Davis ‘SIDELINED in EU talks as Prime Minister’s aide takes charge’
- Wed 27th Dec 2017: ‘EU is DEEPLY immoral!’ Economist says Brussels regulations impact the POOR the most
- Sat 16th Dec 2017: Chancellor Hammond signals UK plans to kowtow to Brussels over Brexit transition
- Fri 15th Dec 2017: EU Summit: Ireland and France set to dictate future of Britain
- Fri 15th Dec 2017: ‘Stabbed in the back’ FURIOUS BBC audience member attacks Labour betrayal of working class
- Wed 13th Dec 2017:Traitors determined to defy and defeat the British peoples will: BREXIT BETRAYAL: May loses key EU vote as Tory MPs defy Prime Minister in Remainer plot
- Tue 12th Dec 2017: The Fix Is In: Clause 49 Keeps UK in EU
“Clause 49 states that there will be regulatory alignment across the whole of the UK economy for an unspecified period. This would mean that Britain would be unable to adjust its laws and negotiate trade deals with the rest of the world, which are important economic benefits of Brexit. Albeit this is related to the Irish question, it could easily be a Trojan horse for a neverendum and would result in the UK having a deal worse than that of Norway. – Leave Means Leave
- Thu 07 Dec 2017: May has negotiated capitulation:
- Wed 06 Dec 2017: May had to know this was a stitch up from the start. Who the hell are they working for?: David Davis accused of ‘total dereliction of duty’ after he reveals Brexit impact assessments ‘don’t exist’
- Wed 06 Dec 2017: EU blasts Britain will be ‘PROTECTORATE’ of Brussels under May’s Brexit alignment plan
- Wed 06 Dec 2017: Boris Johnson leads Cabinet rebellion against FEARS Theresa May wants a ‘soft Brexit’
- Tue 05 Dec 2017: EU to RIP UK APART: Brussels will PRY Northern Ireland from UK, warns DAN HANNAN
- Mon 04 Dec 2017: Brexit talks deadline: Britain ‘concedes’ on Irish border-live
- Sun 03 Dec 2017: Social mobility team WALKS OUT on Theresa May after she ‘BETRAYS Brexit voters’
- Fri 01 Dec 2017: Brexit betrayal: EU says UK will pay BILLIONS as May buckles to divorce bill pressure
- Wed 29 Nov 2017: This £40bn government sellout to the EU will unite the British people in disgust
- Sat 25 Nov 2017: Brexit Fury : BREXIT EXTORTION FURY: Leaked papers reveal transitional deal CONDITIONAL on accepting NEW EU rules
- Thu 23 Nov 2017: Confirmation Heath’s Government were Traitors: We were lied to! Secret document FCO 30/1048 kept truth about EU from British for 30 years
- Tue 21 Nov 2017: UK Sovereignty ‘Negotiable’: New Brexit row looms as immigration minister says European court jurisdiction ‘part of negotiations’
- Tue 21 Nov 2017: May and Hammond seek to subvert democracy: Theresa May warned she faces massive rebellion if £36 billion divorce bill goes through.
- Sat 18th Nov 2017: Davis Davis COULD QUIT as Brexit Secretary after ‘being frozen out of negotiations’
- Fri 17th Nov 2017: Theresa May bows to ‘mutineers’ on Brexit date
- Thu 16th Nov 2017: Germany expects David Davis to offer ‘UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER’ to EU Brexit demands
- Sat 11th Nov 2017: Express: ‘There is ANGER’ Veterans furious as UK could join EU Army AFTER Brexit Sign the petition-> against handing over the British Army to the Franco-German Axis Powers
- Fri 10th Nov 2017: Guardian: ‘Get Brexit deal fast, business leaders to tell Theresa May’ Perfectly illustrates EU corporatists, which no UK citizen ever voted for, seeking power and influence over UK government
- Thu 9th Nov 2017: ‘EU wants Britain TRAPPED!’ May told to review Brexit deal as bloc wants MORE RULE over UK
Its Time To Walk Away From A Bad “Deal”
- Current Impasse should surprise no-one
- British law should be sovereign in Britain. For Davis to even consider Barnier’s demand for ECJ primacy over Westminster, in any case, should be dismissed out of hand. Its an outrage.
- Building delay and obfuscation into negotiations is the whole point of the EU position. It is a classic EU tactic based on the principle if you cannot get what you want now some pliant idiots will come along later, years later, and can be corrupted into giving in. Hence the Blair, Cable, Soros, Branson, Corporatist(Hammond) and Banker Carney’s Remain position
- The anti-democratic nature of the EU makes Juncker and the EU ‘team’ unsackable, ideologically driven and arrogant.
- Sadly Prime Minister May and her carefully selected Remain clique in cabinet are too close to the EU elite. They need to obtain an objective detachment from the EU’s institutions. That is being kind. You could be unkind and say she and Hammond are working for the EU and not the British people and they seek delay and obfuscation too on behalf of big business.
- Many believe British sovereignty has been kidnapped by pre-meditated EU deceit and that May and her cabinet have the mentality of a kidnap victim assuming sympathy and alignment with its captors. A well understood kidnapping syndrome
- The EU Commission is a proxy for Franco-German policy making and overlordship over EU states
Ed – An interesting email popped up in the mailbox today about the website www.denouncethedeception.co.uk …. It’s one you probably will not see on the BBC or read about in the Guardian or Sky or Channel 4 or……
BIRMINGHAM, ENGLAND – OCTOBER 02: British Quisling Theresa May sits in the audience before delivering a speech about Brexit(rap) on the first day of the Conservative Party Conference 2016 at the ICC Birmingham on October 2, 2016 in Birmingham, England.
- King John attempted to surrender England to the Pope in 1213. The Roman Church wanted an annual payment of 1000 marks (£666).
- The costs which the Roman Church wished to recieve from England were never payed because there can be no foreign authority in Britain under constitutional law to demand such a payment.
Walk Away From EU Takeover May!
Express Headline: UK needs ‘a MIRACLE!’ Juncker issues brutal Brexit slapdown on progress of talks
JEAN-CLAUDE Juncker has warned Britain will need “miracles” if it wants to start discussing future relations with the EU next month.
Express Headline: ‘EU control too much!’ Brexiteer blasts Brussels warning EU divorce will take time
TORY Brexiteer Daniel Hannan lambasted the European Union saying disentanglement from the Brussels bloc will take time.